The Westinghouse Lighting Roundabout Indoor Ceiling Fan is a small size ceiling fan which suitable for both boy and girl rooms. If your kids are love colors, they will definitely love this ceiling fan. The fan is cute, colorful and come with a big light kit. The light kit will help to provide your kid light needed for playing and even engage in drawings. This will be exciting to your kids especially the boys.
Finish: Brushed nickel
Installation Type: Downrod Mount
Air flow: 2132 CFM
Wattage: 16 watts
- One of the most notable features about this ceiling fan is that it comes with a high-quality motor then provide powerful air movement. The fan is quiet and thus you can run it in your kid’s room over the night without causing any disturbance. The blades also move smoothly providing great air circulation in your kid’s room. The other features of this ceiling fan include:
- Reversible motor. The Westinghouse Lighting Roundabout Indoor Ceiling Fan is fitted with a motor that is not only quiet, but also reversible. You can set this motor counterclockwise in summer and clockwise in winter. This helps move air in the desired direction.
- Ideal for low ceilings. This ceiling fan is a small ceiling fan with a low profile ceiling mount. This ceiling fan can be installed with a flush mount which s very easy to install.
- Great appearance. One of the best things about this ceiling fan is that it has a great appearance. This is thanks to its bright blade colors, and the brushed nickel finish that add a lot of beauty to your kid’s room.
- Designed with dimmable, integrated LED Light technology for years of energy-efficient illumination. Eliminates light bulb changes in hard-to-reach ceiling fans.
- Perfect size for small rooms with 30" blades.
- Energy efficient product: Small size, high quality motor and using LED light for light kit help to optimize the best energy efficiency.
- Smooth and quiet operating, suitable for kids' rooms.
- Impressive warranty
- Some consumer feedback that the installing instruction is not clear enough, cause difficulty to set up the ceiling fan.