Minka Aire DYNO is one of the crucial parts of Minka Group which welcomes within the new millennium by having an exciting assortment of European inspired ceiling fan. The Minka Aire fan is really a sleek strong looking fan that accompanies a LED light with regard to exceptional power savings. This fashionable fan is filled with cohesive modern appeal. Five reversible moderate maple walnut blades tend to be paired by having an oil-rubbed bronze complete motor and a built-in fixed lens light having a dimmable, LED design.
- Minka Aire Fan comes with 52" 5 blade made of oil-rubbed bronze including etched lens. This Minka Aire F1000-ORB has 12 degree blade pitch.
- This package comes with remote control that helps you to control easily sitting in a place.
- Lifetime motor warranty and award winning design provides you the best value for your money. The electric corded power supply including electric battery continues excellent service in any room of your house.
- This down light incorporated ceiling fan provides your mind satisfaction which you expect always. Besides metallic material as well as and transparent Glass extends the beauty of your room.
- The integrated central light and powerful motor make sure the top quality service when it arrives moving air in the room.
Should you purchase this ceiling fan?
Actually Minka Aire F1000-ORB is an excellent ceiling fan, no doubt. I have been using this ceiling fan for the last three months. This fan is simple to assemble as well as install if you have some technical skills. It is for indoor use and small rooms with low ceiling. If you want to use this fan in your bed room and any other rooms in your house I think it is the best option for you. So I think you should purchase this ceiling fan for your residence without any hesitation.
Other color choices
- 52-inch blade span that extends the air quality
- Product Measurements: 21.7 × 11.6 × 9.6 inch
- Weight: 17. 6 lb
- Type of Bulb: 17 watt dimmable LED
- Include 1 3 1/2-inches, 1 6-inches down rod, 80-inches lead wire
- Air Flow Capacity: 5065 CFM
- 12.5 inch height, Top to Bottom
- Actually 8 1/2-inch higher (along with 3 1/2-inch downrod)
- Basically 12 1/2-inch higher from ceiling to change housing (along with 3 1/2-inch down rod)
- 153 × 62 mm motor size and 64 watt
In fine I can articulate that Minka Aire F1000-ORB appearance is overall good. There appears to be a relationship between cost and easy installation. The LED light flashes on for any fraction of a second since this ceiling fan is switched off. This doesn't occur if you use the handheld remote control to switch off the fan. The "bronze" varnish on the rod comes off a bit without difficulty. So this fan is absolutely suitable for your family.