On the very hot summers when temperature on the outside is too hot, a combination of a ceiling fan as well as an air conditioner becomes effective in cooling you down. Using a ceiling fan to cool things in your home will allow you to lower your body temperature about 4 degrees without affecting comfort in your home. Moreover, you will get a comfortable environment in your home. Combining a ceiling fan with an air conditioners can give the best result for cooling your home during summer. The combination of ceiling fan and air conditioner will help to distribute cool or hot air in your house more effectively.
You can use whole house ceiling fans located at the attic to provide a better cooling during summer. This ceiling fan is best used in the morning or evening when the outside air is cooler than that of the inside. Using this combination of ceiling fan and air conditioner, your house will remain more comfortable to stay in.
There are many advantages of using the air conditioner together with the ceiling fan. The advantages are as below;
- Faster cooling or heating. One of the advantages of combining a ceiling fan and an air conditioner is that the fan will increase circulation of hot or cool air in your home and therefore result in better cooling effects in your home. This has a lot of advantages for it enables you to get the benefits faster.
- Saves some energy. Combining an air conditioner with a ceiling fan results in a reduced power bill since the combination brings the desired results fast. This in turn gives you a chance to switch off the air conditioner earlier thereby saving you some energy. This can bring you a lot of benefits given that power bills are currently becoming expensive.
- Increase the effectiveness of air conditioner. When an air conditioner is used together with the ceiling fan, it distributes the effect evenly throughout the room. This enables everyone present to feel the good effects of the air conditioning in the house. As a result, you get more comfortable.
- Reduced fan noise. When you use a ceiling fan and an air conditioner in combination, you get to achieve a quieter house since you switch them off earlier. You can use the combination of these appliances when the temperature gets right in the conditions get right in the house, you can switch them off. This will enable you to sleep without the noise from the fan.
- Multiple devices operation. The only disadvantage that you get from using a ceiling fan together with an air conditioner is that you get to operate multiple appliances at once. Each of these appliances is independent of each other.
- Distance fitting. If your ceiling fan is not fitted near each other, you may not get the full benefits that their combination has to offer. Please remember that the ceiling fan circulates either cooler or hot air that is generated by the air conditioner. When this is not the case, the ceiling fan will not change things a lot.
Proper utilization of ceiling fan along with air conditioner can greatly help you achieve better conditions in your house. The ceiling fan will not only speed up circulation of processed air from the air conditioner but also, will spread it more evenly in the house. However, it is important to note that you still need to turn off your fan when leaving a room as a fan cools people not rooms and you may pay more money of electric bill.