High end ceiling fans
What you need to look for in high end ceiling fans
Wading through a myriad of options consisting of high end ceiling fans can be a fairly confusing matter. When the price range starts peering past the $700 range, you can expect intricate designs and quality craftsmanship that should blend in nicely for any theme it was envisioned for. More often than not, these ceiling fans puts a premium on aesthetics over efficiency so these high end ceiling fans may not give you high impact performances.
The hallmark of a high end ceiling fan is the quality of the motor. The fans themselves may just be average when it comes to efficient energy usage but they can be left operating 24 hours a day for several years without any need for maintenance. The motors are so stable that the risk of burnouts are low, with no stable and no noise made during operation. Strong motors are also needed for these fans to adopt a steep blade pitch angle allowing for even more daring design conventions or ways to counter the counterintuitive design decisions that do not contribute to optimal airflow.
It’s not to say that all high end ceiling fans aren’t ecologically friendly. On the contrary, some models have gone to great lengths to enhance maximum air movement with the least possible carbon footprint. Designs geared towards efficiency, tout their percentage of energy saved when being marketed. That way, you wouldn’t have to be too guilty on splurging on a high end fan if it’s at least going to help you conserve the environment. Energy-efficient fans tend to consume way less electricity than the industry average.
In the end, high end ceiling fans will perform within their given expectations admirably usually without the headaches that lower end fans would have. So whatever your intentions are for your new installation, as long as you have the budget, you can’t go wrong with a high end ceiling fan to give you years of worry-free operation.
Top 3 High End Ceiling Fans
- Model: Hunter 28420
- Ratings: (4.8 / 5)
- Blades: 5
- Length: 36''
- Color: White
- Material: White
- Finish: White
- Air Flow Capacity: 3822 CFM
- Wattage: 50 watts
- Installation Type: Downrod
- Model: Minka Aire F823
- Ratings: (5 / 5)
- Blades: 2
- Length: 52''
- Colors: 5
- Material: Maple
- Finishes: 5
- Air Flow Capacity: 6000 CFM
- Wattage: 31 watts
- Installation Type: Downrod
- Model: Monte Carlo 5CNR52BSD
- Ratings: (4.8 / 5)
- Blades: 5
- Length: 52''
- Color: Brushed Steel
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Brushed Steel
- Air Flow Capacity: 6838 CFM
- Wattage: 100 watts
- Installation Type: Flush Mount
Hunter 28420 Orbit Ceiling Fan Review
Combining the 19th century craftsmanship with its 21st century design and technology, Hunter 28420 Orbit 36″ 5 Blade Ceiling Fan is unmatched in style, quality and performance.
Made with top quality materials to create an unparalleled design, Hunter ceiling fans are the best choice for any home.
The blade span of this fan is 36 inches, blade pitch of 18 and a motor size of 153mm x 20mm. The short blade length makes this ceiling fan compact and easy to install in any part of the house. The best feature of this fan is the WhisperWind motor technology that boasts a powerful movement but quiet performance. This fan can push air in large rooms even with its small size.
Dust armor technology is patented to Hunter and it works to repel dust from the blades. This coating is applied to the ceiling fan blades to reduce dust buildup of up to 58%.
- Hunter 28420 Orbit will be a great addition to any part of your house to make sure that you get air moving even in very large rooms. The small housing and short blades can fool you, but this is one powerful ceiling fan.
- The motor is small and efficient so it does not give out that terrible noisy sound. Instead, you will barely hear anything once you turn the fan on.
- The materials used to build the fan are top quality to ensure durability in use. The white finish makes it even simpler, classy looking and easy to blend in any type of room with different furniture.
- It is also very cost efficient because of the powerful motor and 5 blade technology.
- There is no other ceiling fan that can match this high end ceiling fan that is easy to install and efficient to use.
- This ceiling fan also comes with a 3 speed pull chain.
Hunter 28420 Orbit is very small so it might look awkward in a very large room even though it can push air. It also does not come with a remote control because it is sold separately making it kind of expensive for a ceiling fan. The design is maybe too simple for some people’s taste and it could have been more vibrant looking to light up the room.
Minka Aire F823 Wing Ceiling Fan Review
The Minka Aire F823 Wing 52 inch Indoor Ceiling Fan is a gorgeous addition to any room in your house.
This fan has a two-blade design with 5 available finishes, including brown, distressed koa, mahogany, silver and white, to make it look more pleasing to the eye. It also has an integrated center light and a very powerful yet quiet motor to make sure that it gives you top quality service when it comes to moving air in the room.
The package comes with a smart remote control to give you that ease in use. This fan is quite a powerful ceiling fan along with its award winning design giving you the best value for your money.
Made by the famous Minka Aire, this high end ceiling fan is sure to be made with top materials including handy remote control, 125 x 30mm motor, 52-inch blade length and a beautiful center light that only requires one bulb for easier use.
- Minka Aire F823 features a very powerful motor that can accommodate a large space without needing a backup fan.
- The simple design makes it easier to blend with any part of the house and its furniture.
- Even though this Minka Aire ceiling Fan has a two-blade style, it can still push a lot of air and you can feel the breeze even when you are at the other end of the room.
- The center light is amazing because it lights up the room with the use of only one bulb.
- The sleek finishes are what makes this fan look so contemporary and elegant.
- The unique design of the blades set it apart from other ceiling fans and gives it a more simple and discrete look. Because of the simple design, this ceiling fan is very easy to install and it does not take too long to put it up.
Minka Aire F823 looks narrower on the pictures so if you see live, you will think it looks a bit wider than you expected it to be. The distressed koa finish seems to be easily damaged overtime because the installation package comes with gloves to handle the material.
Monte Carlo 5CNR52BSD-L Centrifica Ceiling Fan Review
The Monte Carlo 5CNR52BSD-L Centrifica features two unique looks for aesthetics purposes that you’ll love. You will see the fan blades folding in as you switch it off and slowly spread out as the fan moves in centrifugal motion.
This modern style fan is exclusive to Monte Carlo, a brand that products quality products with great designs. Use the center light piece works through a wall remote that also controls the speed of the fan.
This fan has a brush steel finish that decorates the housing of the motor and the blades also have a sleek silver finish.
The lights are opal in color with a matte finish which creates an elegant look.
This ceiling fan feature a 52 inch blade length, a 15 degree blade field and a 188 x 20mm motor size. It comes with lifetime motor warranty and remote controls are included in the package.
- The Monte Carlo 5CNR52BSD-L is a breath of fresh air because it is unique with its folding blade design that’s new to the eyes. This high end ceiling fan boasts a sleek and smart look that is a great addition to any part of the house because it can serve as a conversation piece.
- The materials that come with the package are very easy to assemble and the instructions are not too hard to follow.
- The motor is made of top quality materials and the fan barely makes a sound and operates perfectly making it ideal to put in a bedroom as well.
- The halogen center light will give your dining area a very romantic and elegant look as you entertain guests and have delightful conversations over dinner. The center light can also be used even when the fan is turned off making it more beautiful as you can marvel on the construction of the piece.
Monte Carlo 5CNR52BSD-L is a bit expensive with the plywood blades only painted silver instead of aluminum. It also poses as a hazard because it does not clearly state that the specialty halogen bulb that can explode if not handled with care.
If you have a large room area and you want a simple and sleek looking ceiling fan that can move air in the whole room, these high end ceiling fans are the best choice for you. With its powerful motor, unique technology and sleek design, it is definitely worth your money and time.
Return to home page to view best rated ceiling fans.